Vector 3S Single Sensing Power Meter
Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes Reports cadence and total power (watts) Easily upgrades to dual-sensing system Fully integrates with Garmin cycling...
Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Reports cadence and total power (watts)
- Easily upgrades to dual-sensing system
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices¹ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours²
Up Your Game
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3S pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3S has a sensor housed in the left pedal, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
Part of Your Connected Bike
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3S with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices¹ — including compatible Forerunner® and fēnix® devices — and Garmin Connect Mobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with Garmin Connect™, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3S with TrainerRoad. With the TrainerRoad app, you’ll get personally scaled indoor workouts based on power from Vector 3S. The indoor training system also gives you training plans and easy-to-use performance analysis tools to analyze all your indoor and outdoor rides. Sign up with TrainerRoad to become a faster cyclist and train for your first 30 days risk-free.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 324 g
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 mm/ 55mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
¹View specs to see data that can be viewed on compatible devices
²With LR44 battery type
WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.