Garmin Edge Explore Bike GPS Computer
Touchscreen Touring Bike Computer with Connected Features Easy-to-use GPS bike computer with high-resolution, 3” glove- and rain-friendly touchscreen that’s visible even in direct sunlight Includes preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with...
Touchscreen Touring Bike Computer with Connected Features
- Easy-to-use GPS bike computer with high-resolution, 3” glove- and rain-friendly touchscreen that’s visible even in direct sunlight
- Includes preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn navigation and Trendline™ popularity routing to find the on- and off-road routes most-traveled by cyclists
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast, how high and where you ride
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness devices, including smart bike lights and rearview radar to detect cars and alert drivers
- When paired with your compatible smartphone, you gain connected features, including LiveTrack and GroupTrack, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in incident detection
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
Discover new routes, and stay connected wherever you ride with Edge Explore. This easy-to-use GPS cycling computer features a preloaded Garmin Cycle Map that shows you the routes cyclists like to ride. A variety of connected features lets you stay in touch with other riders as well as the folks back home. With Edge Explore, you have the perfect partner for touring and adventure.
Ride Toward Adventure
With Edge Explore, you can get lost in the adventure without actually losing your way. It comes preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, which directs you to just about anything — from scenic countryside routes to eateries and bike shops. The routes are generated with Trendline popularity routing, pulling from billions of miles of cycling data. It makes it easy to ride like a local, along the routes and trails that actual cyclists prefer. Along the way, Edge Explore provides turn-by-turn directions, and, of course, it’s smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early.